Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Theme Night Parties - SECOND NIGHT: ROCKER NIGHT

We had a wonderful second day at Hidden Beach. We’d spent most of the day in the pool at the swim-up bar. During the time spent there we met several friendly couples from different locations, Karen & Gene from Colorado, Cindy & Mario of Florida, Cheryl & Todd from California, Shirley & Jerry from Texas, Roxana & Eric of Missouri (just to name a few).

I must say, the friends we made on our trip have certainly enriched our lives. We really have enjoyed our nude outings because of the opportunity to meet so many genuinely unique and warmhearted individuals. One thing I have noticed about nudists, they are generally very welcoming, friendly and usually easily approachable. My husband and I have remarked upon this many times, nudists have nothing to hide behind so they are generally non-pretentious, open and pleasant. Maybe it’s because they don’t have the facade of their clothing giving the illusion of wealth, class or prominence. You can’t tell if they’re CEO’s or janitors, and best of all, it doesn’t matter for the most part (that’s not to say we haven’t met a snob or two, but truly, very few have we met). The sense we’ve gotten is everyone seeks only to enjoy the freedom we encounter as we come together. I don’t want to sound overly passionate on this subject but I it’s almost a spiritual experience to have this communion with the people we’ve met in our naturist groups.

Getting back to our second day…Had wonderful meals at breakfast, lunch and dinner. We enjoyed games with our darling activity director, Ingrid. Walked along the beach and collected coral and shells, laid in the sunbeds, feeling the breeze off the ocean as it blew across our naked bodies. It felt breath-taking, so exhilarating and romantic.


We went back to our room after our evening meal and took a little nap (though this time we didn’t sleep the night through). We got up and began to prepare for the nights festivities, Rocker Night. We were not used to the humidity we encountered in Cancun, so getting ready was a true challenge. Every item of clothing we donned hastened the beads of sweat which built up on our bodies. I was almost ready to say, “Let’s go naked”. But my practical side won out (I couldn’t purchase dress-up clothing, bring them all the way there and not use them). We purchased a long black “rocker” wig for my husband, black leather vest and a variety of other items which we felt would fit the bill for a true rocker. Poor darling, the wig made him sweat profusely. He’s got much more determination than me, I wouldn’t have been able to endure it. I made ringlet curls in my hair, tied it back with a black lace ribbon, wore a black fringe vest and tulle skirt with a long bustle. If I were 25 and possessed the body I had then, I would have been so cute. Though I felt a little embarrassed at the contrast of how I saw myself and my costume, I went with these words of reassurance from my husband… “Who cares, you’ll probably never see any of these people again”. I love his logic.

At the Moonlight terrace (the hall where all functions were held), I saw men and women of all ages and sizes dressed in different rocker styles. It was refreshing and it taught me something else, these people were not concerned about whom they impressed, didn’t care about how old they were, how great their bodies did or did not look, not even if they had the best costume, they were there to have fun… And fun was had by all! We participated in the contest for best rocker costume. Though we didn’t win first place, we were in the top five which was flattering.

The night was filled with refreshments, dancing and laughter, lots and lots of laughter. I love the life lessons I have been experiencing as a nudist, and I am so blessed to have my husband. He supports me and encourages me when I don’t feel especially secure in myself. I received so many compliments on my costume and was told repeatedly how great I looked in my costume. I think they were being overly generous with their praises, but I don’t care, I had the best time and was very pleased with the results.

AZNudistCouple


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your feedback so let us hear from you. You may ask us anything.