Friday, November 28, 2014

Theme Night Parties - SIXTH NIGHT: COWBOY & COWGIRL NIGHT


We are now on our fifth day and I know it probably sounds as though our days were becoming monotonous, because it was now Thursday and we had been doing pretty much the same thing day after day. Don’t get me wrong, there were plenty of things to do, but my husband and I were having the best time just hanging out in the pool and chatting with our new nude buddies. The stress from our jobs had been taking its toll on us over the past several months and we needed some lay it down and unwind time. This vacation had been exactly what we needed. We weren’t tired of repeatedly doing the same thing each day, in fact, it never seemed repetitious because there were so many new people to meet and socialize with each day. My husband and I have not only enjoyed the freedom of being without clothing tremendously, but the social aspect has been more than we ever considered. We have met people we consider friends now, friends who enjoy life and show that enjoyment in their attitude, zest and enthusiasm in everything they do. It makes us feel so alive and how can one become bored with that?

On this day in particular, we had the opportunity to go with the group into Tulum. Probably half of the resort had taken a day trip there to see the Mayan ruins, do some shopping, go to a nature preserve and do some snorkeling as well. I wondered if we should have gone with them, would we be missing out because we didn’t go, but as the day progressed it was just wonderful to eat, drink and relax. We walked along the beach again, went to the palapa beds along the beach and lay there watching the ocean waves crashing along the water’s edge. It was hypnotic watching as they rolled in, breaking as they came closer to shore and then washing back out again. The ocean breeze felt amazing on us, it was wonderful feeling how sensitive our flesh was to the breeze blowing in, raising goose bumps as it brushed over us, almost as though there were hundreds of feathers dancing across our bodies. It wasn’t long before we drifted off to sleep and it was one of the most peaceful naps I’d taken in a long time.

 As the beginning of this blog states, the theme of this night was western night. I have always loved the cowboy/cowgirl fashion wear however never have embraced it, so it was fun to dress up in our naked versions of western apparel. For my husband we chose a leather vest and chaps, which I loved because his chaps were open in the back and crotch exposing all, especially his butt cheeks. I’ve got to say he looked mighty cute! He was adorned all in black, and wore a long bandito style moustache and finished his look with a black cowboy hat. I was in love with his costume. Where my husband was dressed from head to toe, I was rather scantily clad. I found a brown suede type bikini made of fringe which only outlined my breasts on top, and covering the front of my genital area below. It was a type of revelation to me how truly peculiar I felt being so scantily clad (It genuinely made me feel somewhat modest). It is so bizarre, completely naked I feel no shame or immodesty, but putting on a couple threads of clothing that left me barely covered, I felt strangely embarrassed to have people look at me. It was so crazy! I finished off my costume with fringed leggings and a brown suede cowgirl hat. We didn’t get pics of most of our costumes (which I rather regret), but then again, wasn’t feeling like I would want to broadcast them over the internet anyway, but they were fun costumes though we have no photos to prove it.



The night was full of dancing and fun as were all the nights previously. One difference on this night is the presence of a live mariachi band. They were quite talented and their voices were beautifully strong and clear as they serenaded us all evening. There was the recurrent costume competition, we strut our stuff in front of everyone again (which is difficult for me, I’m not comfortable with being the center of attention), and we came in as finalists. I believe we owe this placement to my husband’s fantastic costume and appearance. He looked maaaaaaarvelous! 



AZNudistCouple

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your feedback so let us hear from you. You may ask us anything.